Announcement: Goofy’s Departure from the SWAPD Team

Damn … sucks to see him go, but I’m sure swapd will continue to grow stronger and better

2 Likes

:eyes:

Goofy was great, professional and orderly. All the best to him on his next chapter.

2 Likes

He is still here, he didn’t die. Just not staff anymore. I’ve made the announcement so people aren’t lost/confused trying to tag him for support.

4 Likes

Kudos to @swapd for trimming dead weight. Too bad it wasn’t @mae

@Goofy thanks for your contributions. It’s hard to stay motivated for years on end, especially when you come into money or other opportunities - so I don’t blame you. Perhaps a formal resignation would have been nice, though. Hopefully you’ll stick around :+1:t4:

4 Likes

@Goofy happy retirement big boss :heart::moneybag:

1 Like

I was very upset by this news, he was a great professional :sob:

@Goofy

1 Like

Same

Money Crying

5 Likes

Sad! Give me that position now

Me: Checks @leaflix’s IP
Also me:

3 Likes

I am probably the most trusted Indian as per our admin

Well you don’t know about me

@SWAPD
Thank you for the notification regarding Goofy. It’s never easy to see a staff member depart, and I appreciate you for keeping us informed about these changes.

@Goofy, Your administrative contributions to the community will be missed. A formal resignation announcement would have been nice to honor your time with us, but I understand that these situations can be complicated.

Let’s continue to support one another and keep the conversations going. Our community thrives on our collective input and collaboration!

4 Likes

Made this for the competition - That day only.

But, jokes apart :saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face::saluting_face:

Your contribution to the community as an Admin are totally appreciated.

4 Likes

kun faya kun

1 Like

It feels strange that @goofy is lurking around without engaging with the community or addressing his departure. He used to be a key part of this place, and now it seems like he’s acting too good to acknowledge us. Do whatever you wanna do, but it’s suss and makes me not trust him.

Thanks for everything @Goofy :pray: