Announcement: Goofy’s Departure from the SWAPD Team

We regret to inform you that, due to certain discrepancies, @Goofy has been let go from his position as an admin on SWAPD. While it’s never easy to part ways, it has become clear that Goofy has been absent for several months and appears no longer interested in continuing his journey with SWAPD.

Rest assured, this decision will not affect our operations in any way. Goofy’s absence has already been felt for some time, and our team remains fully equipped to continue serving the community as usual.

Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support of SWAPD.

Sincerely,
The SWAPD Team

35 Likes

It’s hard to believe ))

1 Like

@Goofy is still free to use SWAPD if he chooses to. He has been nothing but helpful throughout the years to everyone on the site. However, we cannot keep him as staff.

10 Likes

Thats unfortunate.

Have seen him grow and helping Swapd become the Swapd and where we are now.

I am certain there must be some reason as money was not an issue for him. May be giving proper hours to work is something that he is not looking for or some other personal reasons.

The community is still rock solid now minus goofy.

A proper resignation is something that should have come in ideally but it is what it is.

We all know the professional standards he maintained. So weird news but Good luck to him and Swapd too as we are still growing and becoming better day by day

3 Likes

I guess it’s because of his engagement

Love goofy and hope he’ll have an amazing life <3

2 Likes

Congrats @Goofy for getting in Pension :palm_tree:

1 Like

:broken_heart:

3 Likes

:broken_heart:

sad to hear but im sure swapd will figure something out easily

2 Likes

1 Like

Stay blessed @Goofy !!

ok its time

@swapd

tell them that I’m new member of staff

1 Like

Just to be clear, we’re not hiring right now. So y’all can stop PMing me.

8 Likes