Arcblock (ABT). Do people know about this coin?

One of my buddies is a developer in the space and was looking for a platform to build on to deploy dApps relating to Web 3 and I had recently found a company called Arcblock on Coinbase & told him to check them out. To preface, I’m not that familiar with the background technological aspects of anything and just referred him to see what it was about to get his opinion on it since they’ve been established since 2017 or 2018.

Fast forward 2 weeks later I check back in with him to see if it was at all any good since I’m not that familiar with any technical stuff and he said it was one of the best platforms he’s ever used to actually not only own everything he did, but integrate it with any blockchain he wanted and code in any language he wanted. I asked if it was comparable/better than other projects such as DOT or ATOM and he basically said this overshadows them by 10x. You can code and make your own website/applications without needing to know how to code with what they call “Blocklets” and I guess just released a new AI ToolKit recently.

I was also looking at the company and they meet the W3C certified standard for DID’s for the future of the internet. They were listed on Coinbase 2 days after that was released.

Overall metrics I can find on CoinMarketCap is its 98M coins circulating with max of 186M coins and currently sitting at a 15M marketcap.

Their website is arcblock.io

Has anyone else heard of this company? If you have, what do you think of it? If you haven’t and are a developer, what are your first impressions? They seem like a solid company and have been in the space for over 5 years now from what I can see. They also have their own wallet on the AppStore called “DID Wallet” that integrates all of this tech too. I found this video/podcast of someone talking about them on Youtube and also found it pretty interesting: Podcast: Episode 6 - ArcBlock / The Death Stranding of Crypto 🛠 - YouTube

Indirect Promotion. Nice method.

1 Like

Nah lol I’m just genuinely curious about it cause more and more people are talking about this old ass project after so many years