@Arthur.kgan on Instagram is a scammer

Hey,

I want to warn you about @arthur.kgan (Name: mr.KOGAN) on Instagram.

By now I have probably received over 100 DM’s from this person, asking if I’m selling my account. He tries to trick you in giving account details before payment.

He’s a scammer. Other Instagram accounts he’s using:
@ arthur_km5
@ bikeess_
@ rapempiretv
@ bumpbeat
@ rapworld.ent
@ leoionaire.ak
@ pc.se7tups
@ rapkingdomtv
@ rapkingdom_tv
@ amplifyrecord
@ newvibe.records
@ rapworldcommunity
@ hiphopculture_tv
@ blackmakeup.s
@ arthur.kgan
@ cozyhomes.network
@ travelling.network
@ class.mansions
@ newjersey_community
@ tattoos.yolo
@ restate.yolo

Stolen accounts:

@artcraftsy
@cats.videoss

Phone numbers used:
+18572013202 (+1 (857) 2013202 )
+44 7735 377074 (+447735377074)

If you received a message from him as well from another account, let me know & I will add it to the list.

14 Likes

He uses hundreds of other accounts to dm people, redirecting you to @arthur.kgan

3 Likes

Exactly. Feel free to share the usernames he uses. Maybe we can avoid people being scammed, if they Google the usernames :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll have to look in my dm’s because there are a ton of them, but basically if he tries to redirect you to @arthur.kgan, :triangular_flag_on_post:

1 Like

Yes, he is indeed! I’ve had several run ins with him. I’ve had others who want you to do a Bitcoin transaction on a little know trading platform called coinrexbi.com

If anyone asks you to join a platform your are not familiar with check the Whois, google it, do some research. Most likely it’s a scam and if you must do a btc transaction use reputable platforms. If you already have a crypto wallet there’s no need for you to sign up with anyone else, the buyer just sends it to you, no fuss. Be careful everyone

1 Like

He contacted several accounts of mine from @pc.se7tups

Thank you. Added to thread.

Here is another one - @cozyhomes.network

1 Like

Added

1 Like

Baton Berisha 2.0?

1 Like

Would not surprise me if it’s him :wink:

Add @travelling.network to the list… :man_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

Added

1 Like

maybe your friend in tame

I myself got scammed by this guy of @artcraftsy so you can add that one to the list. I am on a mission to take down and stop this dude becuase he scammed a alot of people and took a lot of accounts and more people are gonna be victims. If you guys have anymore information on him post it here. I feel with enough info we can dox him and report him to the authorities.

This is also another one of his phone numbers:
+44 7735 377074

2 Likes

Be aware!
newjersey-community
newjersey_community
newjersey-community_

Add @tattoos.yolo to the list

stole
@cats.videoss
from me, using the IG account:
dailyart.network.
Did anyone on this thread buy an account that was later stolen? I have a suspicion that the person who sold cats.videoss to me is also the person who stole it.