Ask me ? Anything About making money on Etsy (Etsy AMA)

Hey everyone. I wanted to start an ask me anything thread for Etsy. I see plenty for things like YouTube and Instagram but have not seen one for Etsy. I have put this in the make money section because I did not see a relevant place for it, maybe an Etsy or general eCommerce section could be started. I also decided to start this in the open forum and not in the Jr VIP section so that more people can see it and benefit from it.

I’ve managed to do well on Etsy taking over a quarter of a million with one of my shops. I’m certainly not saying I’m an expert but I’m no slouch either. Lately most of my time is spent assisting other Etsy shop owners with managing their shops or offering ORM services as well as Etsy shop critiques and traffic generation. I have preformed well over 1000 Etsy shop critiques which I charge $150 for so be happy that I am doing this for you all for free because I have no doubt that I will have to spend some time on this.

Once again I want to clarify that I am not some asswhole who thinks he is a guru, I just want to be able to help others with Etsy by answering Etsy related questions. I have no intention of trying to promote anything here or sell anything of my own. So this is in no way a thinly veiled attempt at that. I’m happy just to help other BHW members. I’m not going to list all of the accolades and things we have achieved on Etsy because I dont want to come across as a dick but we hold the record for a LOT of things on Etsy so again I know a fair bit but do not class myself as an expert. My wife and I live a simple life and have not had to work a job for over 7 years, we have been self employed for about 10 years but for 7 years exclusively making money online living on our own timetable.

Rules:
Don’t ask me to show you my shops.
Don’t PM me. Ask your questions here so everyone can see it.
No posturing, we are all here to learn including me.
Don’t ask me to prove anything, if you don’t believe me then you know where the door is. I find this behavior very rude yet understandable in some cases. I hope that my replies will be proof enough. If I have to I have no problems with showing everything to a mod so they can vouch for what I am saying or claiming, I’m just not posting it here for the whole world and Etsy to see.
Don’t rip into someone if they posted a seemingly obvious question or if they asked a duplicate question. They took the time to ask so take the time to point them to the answer if its already there instead of just ripping into them.

Last rule is Wheaton’s rule! Don’t know what that is…Look it up.

I’m online throughout the day so I will try and make sure i log in to check for any questions within a reasonable time frame. Here is to your success on Etsy