Attention STAFF & MEMBERS - BEWARE! @adamLoch , @coltonconnections are scammers watch out!

new money making method

1 Like

He’s back under @ColtonConnections - he was messaging me via saying exactly this. @GOAT

Beware!

2 Likes

@Brant @SWAPD @Mafia bruh how do we stop this kid

I think @admins should block his IP or track the finger prints otherwise you just needs to be very careful @Igplug

2 Likes

Won’t help. I can signup to Swapd under a VPN in minutes and scam $100k worth in one day. Easy. No ID verification + mass messaging & some knowledge of top people here = easy targets

This guy is retarded. If someone were actually smart (like me), they could legit scam so many people. ID verification for everyone is crucial.

This man joined today, has no ID, no safety concern badge, can message unlimited people, etc etc. it’s ridiculous. Please have an internal meeting today and fix this issue once and for all. We love this community & bad actors have been taking advantage of too many people lately. @staff … I’m sure even @onlyusernames @911 @devani @Mafia & whoever else hates me would agree

7 Likes

Agree @GOAT. I think you should play cyber security expose their weaknesses and show them what needs to be done. They need someone like you to show them all the loop holes and where they are vulnerable . Because if you don’t do it . Someone’s going to get burned BADDD. My vote is for it

2 Likes

I agree w you @GOAT I can’t always hate you G

2 Likes

Honestly the kids probably been doing it for a while. If the fish are biting why wouldn’t he ? The gift that keeps on giving. Unfortunately I was one of those :tropical_fish:

Wowww :exploding_head: literally cold reach outs

@GOAT @Mafia @Brant

@Mafia :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

@woody

Handled

3 Likes

:clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

0sec gif of @Brant in action after becoming admin:

5 Likes

+1 716 980-7192