Attention STAFF & MEMBERS - BEWARE! @adamLoch , @coltonconnections are scammers watch out!

This kid with a brand new account @adamLoch is coming on here and saying he has a “rep” and he’s willing to give out his contact info for money. He begs for just anything. And then when messaging him, which is probably still Adam . The guy insists on doing everything with upfront payment. So i did like a dummy because i thought it might be real, but it wasn’t. Once he gets payment he asks for more and more and can’t complete anything. Typical scammer.

BE AWARE! I DONT WANT HIM GETTING ANY MORE OF YOU . CAN SEND ALL THE PROPER PROOF.

(Also i was going to compensate Adam on site but going off -site to do deals is NOT PERMITTED AND NOT RECOMMENDED) I learned my lesson.

5 Likes

@Administrators

He messaged me last night on here saying he had a Twitter rep on Whatsapp. I talked to him for a bit. He gave me the reps info, but I didn’t message him because I knew it was a scam. I should have warned the community. Sorry for your loss @Igplug

3 Likes

We’ve received this report and are already working on it.

3 Likes

New members should not be able to mass message people until they verify their ID @Brant

6 Likes

I TOLD YOU BRO . I told you he was going to try to get other people !

Several other profiles have engaged in similar behavior, but it’s hard to provide 100% proof because they use alias’ and say it’s a “rep”

Twitter rep on whatsapp lol. Sorry for your loss bro. I feel you

2 Likes

Thank you boys . We gotta get those guys out of here. Crappy thing is i want to blast him in the scammer chats but i dont know if that’s his real name

@Brant @SWAPD

Is anything happening to this guy? Looks like he’s still active. Not even on warning ?

I guess nobody will give you info of reps for some bucks, The basic question I have in my mind is why will someone provide me with his rep when he can earn thousands of dollars just by services?,
SWAPD is now mainstream so there gonna be hell lot of scammer now, also your new PFP is great @GOAT
Sorry for you loss @Igplug

Thank you

1 Like

We’ve taken an action.

@AdamLach should be banned immediately. No warning necessary. He tried to scam me, too

1 Like

Yea! That’s outrageous! You would rather keep a scammer like him on here in case what ? He spends a few dollars? All it’s going to do is tell scammers hey i can steal money, scam and get AWAY WITH IT AND NOT GET KICKED OFF THE PLATFORM!! That’s all it saying in all due respect. @Mafia @GOAT @SWAPD @Brant @devani

Hi, @Igplug. I apologize for your loss. Please remember that the administrators are continually monitoring these issues, so occasionally reach out to them and they will take the necessary steps to address them. Once more, boss, exercise extreme caution :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

Ya i appreciate that @mafia. I just was upset because they said they would handle it and let me know and they never reached out and 3 days later i check and this dude is still on here. What more proof do they need. There should be no warnings. Or they should say hey if you want to stay on this platform send @Igplug his money back and you can stay on otherwise we gotta kick you off. That would be a fair resolution, then if he doesn’t pay up then you know he scamming ! Either way he should be gone , but i dont run the show.

He’s banned now. Thanks staff

Thank you staff! :pray:

That should be announced in the main thread so people can see what happens.

He will be back 100%. He made $1.2k+ here in 24hr with no ID. It’s too easy :slight_smile:

2 Likes