★ Auctioning Viral Music Profile (488K Followers) On IG

Country of followers (majority): USA
Amount of followers: 488K
Topic/Niche: Music
Does it include the OG (original) email?: YES
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks): 100% organic (reels-push)

Honest Description:

It’s my friend’s account and as you can see this account has huge potential since its creation. In the last 8 months this account made over 400K followers.

All intentions were to grow this account to mil but in early 2024 he is not working with socials anymore. That’s way looking for good team who take over this account or can be use by any musician to promote its music here and there.

There are many options to make money with music accounts (speaking from my own experience). I get messages from artists asking to promote their music and that’s 100% legit good amount of money every month.

NOTE:
Please consider that this account has 100% potential and will keep growing when posted correctly.
Account is fully green and has no violation ever.
This account is also monetized all you have to do, add your tax payer and Bank Account.

OLD screenshot I found on my device. Dates are mention…

Someone under this post stated that this account is boted (read more to find out)… So I take it as an opportunity becuase I know this account worth something and member of swapd are little hesitant so I thought I should add this old screenshot as well.
Please check what posts in this particular time cause this major effect? When bids would go close to reserve price I will mention the buyer and shuot that its close. Thanks.

1 Like

username?