AutoBump Time Zone Manual Setting:

AutoBump Time Zone Setting:

Currently, there’s no option to attach a specific time zone to the AutoBump feature. I’ve tried multiple times to adjust the AutoBump timing for certain threads by removing at one time and setting it again at some other time, but without success. It would be helpful to have an option to select the time zone for the initial bump, allowing users to set the exact time they want their thread bumped for the first time. After that, the process should be automatic.

Thank you!

10 Likes

It’s in the works! I swear :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I Relate To This, Great Idea.

1 Like

I’ve been looking for hours, thank you for saving me time.

If you calculate the time difference, you can wait until your desired time and enable the AutoBump then, right?. Once it’s activated, it will automatically bump your thread every 12 hours.

No, it doesn’t work like that.

If I’ve understood how it works, it’s based on the time of the last activity, not on the time of auto bump activation.

1 Like

I was under the impression of this as well.

In that case, anyone enabling auto bump could just post on their thread something along the lines of “I’m now enabling auto-bump!” etc. at the time they want it to start and then enable it.

Logically, yes.

But you can’t reply to a topic if you’re the last person to reply to it.

2 Likes

The easiest thing would be to have the option of paying for bump once to avoid waiting 48 hours.
We could then activate the auto bump, which would be set to the date of our bump ounce.
To avoid spam, you limit the bump once paying every 12 hours as for the auto bump.

What do you think?

1 Like