{BACK} Snapchat Gold Star Verified Account On Your Desired Detaild | NON-Glitched, 100% public FRESH profile, BADGE WARRANTY! | Quick TAT, No requirements | Millionaire Club Seller |

Price - $6.5k + fee
Turnaround Time - 1 Day
Success Rate - 100%

Hello Everyone, I am offering Snapchat Gold Star Verification Service where you’ll get a verified account on your very desired username and other details.

All the accounts will come with their one and only Original Email linked to them with no number associated. All my accounts also comes with Lifetime Claim Back warranty and along with that, you’ll get the most priority support in case any sort of issue arises.

I can rename and deliver to any available username!

NOTE - All the accounts i sell are PUBLIC PROFILES, not glitched ones and Gold Star Badge would be visible to everyone, everywhere!

Requirments:

NO REQUIREMENT AT ALL, can literally rename and deliver an account with any available username.

Turnaround and Price:

I can deliver it instantly with rename, usually in couple of hours. Price is $6.5k + Swapd Fees.

Payment Method - USDT and Bankwire

DM NOW AND LET’S GET YOU VERIFIED ON SNAPCHAT! :raised_hands:

Delivered over 5 accounts on-site, all with strong positive feedback, we’re best in the business!

6 Likes

Amazing service , GLWS !

If I had the budget I’d do it , only have 3k now :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Username changeable ? :pray:t4:

GLWS

1 Like

Are the prices negotiable?

Can you do it on existing?

Doing on custom profiles ?.

Hi do you still have, If you have please dm me profile link

@porcupine it’s a verification post or verified Snapchat ??