BAN SERVICES ARE NOW BANNED! (Kind of)

We will make this as short and to the point as possible. Starting today, ban services of any kind are getting shunned. While we’re NOT completely eliminating them, as we know many of our service providers help scorned users fight for their online rights, whether it’s intellectual property issues, or someone using your business name to scam others, ban services (even though controversial) are very needed in many cases.

How-the-frick-ever, we have over 1000 of these listings on our website, and they’ve turned SWAPD into an illegal/warez/blackhat looking website. Just last night, we had publishers REFUSE to write about us (publishers who take money for articles, BTW), for the sole reason of having ban services listed. Yes, it FEELS bad, it makes us look bad, and no one cares that we really do try to vet each case as much as possible (we reject 40-50% of ban tickets). We never allow bans out of spite/hate.

This is why, starting today, if your service thread even MENTIONS the words ban/debadge/takedown/etc, it will be moved to our new category called Odd Services. The Odd Services section is only visible to users with Trust Level One or higher (which is reasonably easy to get), but it won’t be seen by guests, Google, nor newbie members. We hope that this move will keep both sides of the spectrum happy, as the sellers will STILL be able to operate, and will clean up SWAPD from looking like a hacking forum trash site.

Remember, if you bundled in multiple services (unban/bans/claims) into one topic, it will be STILL moved to the LESS visible Odd Services category. So, if you don’t like that, we suggest that you separate your listings, and keep the odd and controversial services separate from your good and white hat offers.

https://swapd.co/c/unique-services/odd/101

EDIT: In addition, ban services cannot be advertised ANYWHERE on our website via SWAPD Ads.

EDIT2: YouTube Takedown Video services are allowed in the YouTube Services Category. However, if your services include taking down a whole channel, they will be moved to the odd services category.

EDIT3: Debadge services also go to the Odd Services category.

26 Likes

To clarify, all ban services will belong under Odd Services, no matter which network or platform.

Additional Info

1. If you have paid ads/pins running, those won’t be moved until your ad expires.
  2. If you guys see any ban services NOT in the Odd Services category, please notify admins.
5 Likes

Great move

2 Likes

rip

1 Like

Bro none of them ban anyways. And second make them private for people with 10+ posts

2 Likes

What a great idea who’s the genius???

2 Likes

6 Likes

Buyers will be able to post seeking Takedown services?

1 Like

NOO PLEASEE NOOOOOOOO

1 Like

I WILL BE BROKEE

I will use 1% to Expose SWAPD to PUBLIC

Read the post. They’re not banned in full. They just have their own category that is hidden from the general public.

Yes.

1 Like

Make this thread also invisible to google, new users and others which you’ve mentioned above :crazy_face:

1 Like

Thank you now I have no service to do :+1: Odd Services

3 Likes

@Mafia - I guarantee you that you will. If I am wrong, I am banning @gireeshtty9.

1 Like