Country of followers (majority): Europe
Amount of fans/followers: 127k+ and growing fast
Topic/Niche: Models
Promotion methods used? (Organic/S4S/Follow Unfollow/Engagement Networks):

Read TOS dude. SCAMMER ALERT.

@Hussey

Why scammer?

@tvcuneyt

Please read our rules, payoneer and moneygram are not accepted. I don’t think you understand how our service works. Please read our TOS.

Check it.

Aha lol OK. I missed that part. The user just needs to get used to how we work around here, that’s all. Perhaps he was scorn too many times and naturally, is afraid :smiley:

@tvcuneyt

Here is how our website works.

Step 1 – You first browse around our website and try to find a willing buyer/seller.
Step 2 – Once you find a willing person, you start a checkout ticket. Both parties join a checkout ticket and confirm the details of the transaction such as:

• Account in question
  • Price
  • Method of payment

Step 3 – SWAPD team confirms everything including fees (we charge 10% + money transfer fees) and set terms that all parties must agree to. Our company also audits (upon request) the properties sold/purchased within our network, to check for fake likes/followers/activity/etc.
Step 4 – Upon reaching a deal, both parties agree to directly forfeit the payment and the property to SWAPD.
Step 5 – We confirm the payment and secure the property.
Step 6 – Upon inspection and confirmation from all parties that everything is OK, we release the property and payment (minus our fee) to the rightful owners.

This is what an escrow (middleman) service looks like. Our team is here to make sure you don’t get cheated, and that the properties sold within our network are clean and free of any wrongdoings.

Is so funny when sellers think can do the transaction as they please hahaha

You Hussey scammer.
he did not send money.
he wanted to get account information.
he is a scammer.
There is evidence.
he deceive on me.

Didn’t you read what @SWAPD showed you above? All transaction must go through us. No one will send you money first. Please read our TOS.

Please confirm his claim and verify his identity too.

Thanks

He don’t understand English well.

BTW, how do you guys verify identity on SWAPD?