Best Offer! 1M subs USA Gaming channel,28k$ Rev,122M views

Amount of subscribers: 1.02M
Country of subscribers (majority): USA
Topic/Niche: Gaming
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): organic

Description:
Immediate sale on best offer, as i’m planning to sell this channel urgently.
This is a 1M subs gaming channel, with most of it’s viewers from USA. you just need to upload new gaming content and re apply for monetization. the channel got demonetized although my content is 100% original, because sometimes gaming content gets falsely flagged for “re used content”, even though it isn’t. you can either appeal or delete some of the old content which you think might be “re-used” and re apply. I’m not even sure which of my content is re used, as it’s all made by me. alternatively you can contact team youtube on twitter or if you know youtube staff, it will be easy to get monetization reinstated without deleting content.
so it’s a good channel with authority and you can have a head start with content like minecraft gaming, GTA 5, game news and so on.

you can immediately re apply after uploading new content, as the dates have already passed. if you want to quickly get monetized, you could upload new content and order one of the watch hour services here on swapd, and re apply immediately.

Reason for sale:
No longer active on youtube.

3.analytics,lifetime,audience tab,top geographies 1

5.realtime,last 48 hours & subs

Please send me the URL