Beware Of Such Scammers / Hackers

I get tons of messages like this on my social media accounts every day where they try to convince me that they are going to help me make huge money by just posting some pictures on my social media account. When someone agrees they will give you a business manager invite link and when you accept the link, your page will be gone. You won’t be able to get it back ever this is how hacked pages are being hacked and sold in the black market, so please guys beware if someone is talking to you in this way or sending you links from Facebook business manager do not accept. Also, I would like to acknowledge to the admins to take hard steps on this person, and on every person who is doing this here on swapd because this forum is not for this kind of hackers.
best regards
cyber guru

@Administrators

5 Likes

@Haseebsidd_60

Ugh nevermind I will just ban him.

2 Likes

Yes please he’s 100% scammer & also ban his IP because these people will keep coming…
also please give me my points for the report :grin:

5 Likes

I’m curious about this part. Will just accepting the invite remove the page?

Or does it happen when you accept the invite and add your page to the Business Manager?

When you accept Bm invite they ask you to add the page in the Bm then they make you editor and be admin

1 Like

Yes, that’s what I figured. It would be crazy if someone could steal all the assets just by accepting a BM invite.

you know innocent people get into this method easily.

1 Like

Yes, 100% agree with you on that.

@SWAPD he’s back with new account…

2 Likes

dude is goner lmao

He’s tough :sweat_smile: @SWAPD

1 Like

Why is this guy in love with you

plz give page access. Goofy ahh taha

Mr RK help him out :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::joy:

Legend say, He’s still after @mr_rk_kumar and he’s slowly falling for him (not his scam but falling ‘for’ him.) :joy:

He’s making new accounts on swapd and texting me via chat :((

@SWAPD pls ban his accounts

1 Like

1 Like