Beware of this scam group

There are many groups where leads to OnlyFans models are being sold. How it works:

• The group outreach hundreds of models daily in search for any models looking for an agency
  • They get the model to the point of being ready to sign
  • They then sell the lead in their group and you go ahead and sign the model

I had previously bought one and everything went smoothly from an individual a few months back (not from a group). I then came acrpss one group called @OFMMarketplace on telegram a few months back and saw they were posting model leads very often. I decided to purchase one today for $750 - the listing is still in the group and is marked as ‘sold’.

As soon as I bought it I was blocked and all messages were deleted. Also messaged on a few alts and also blocked and deleted. Before the purchase, I messaged people from their vouch channel (they seemed like real people - face pfp, agency owners etc.) and all said the group was legit. But all those messages were deleted too, so the owner of the group clearly owns all of those fake accounts.

Under one of those fake accounts, was a TikTok account - @nftgorilla

The TikTok account also links back to the telegram account so it’s clearly owned by the owner of the group. It has lots of views and 50k followers, so I’m sure it would hurt him if he lost the account. If anyone can ban the account please pm me, or just a simple report can help.

Anyway, I’m obviously not gonna get the money back and it’s just $750 so it is what it is and I took the risk. Just warning people so that if they ever come across groups like this to be cautious and to stay away from this group imparticular. I came across it randomly so anyone could too.

Stay safe :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Maybe share crypto wallet with admins.

2 Likes

bro always gets scam groupes

2 Likes

Once admins approved we can start reporting the TikTok & Telegram :skull:

2 Likes

detective DML

1 Like

sure sending to @swapd

Thanks for heads up. If anyone has any legitimate good leads for OF creators, I’ll pay GOOD money. LMK!

2 Likes

same haha

1 Like