📢 Big News: SWAPD is Expanding! 🚀

Due to our increased traffic growth, we’re excited to announce that SWAPD is upgrading to high-end servers and a brand-new infrastructure! :tada:

Here’s what’s happening behind the scenes:

• Load Balancer: To distribute traffic more efficiently and handle increased demand smoothly.
  • 3 Web Servers: These will ensure fast, reliable access to SWAPD, and can scale up quickly to counter threats like DDoS attacks.
  • Dedicated Database Server: With web servers now separate, our database will get more capacity to handle increased load, ensuring swift data access and improved performance.
  • Uploads Server: With multiple web servers, we’re adding a dedicated uploads server to keep all your media and files running smoothly.

We’re making sure that SWAPD continues to offer the best experience possible, no matter how fast we grow! :rocket: Stay tuned for more updates as we switch to our powerful new setup. The estimated time for the upgrade is 2-4 weeks.

Thanks for being a part of SWAPD’s journey and get reach for a much faster SWAPD!!!

26 Likes

Things have been loading sluggish lately, so we apologize for that.

4 Likes

WoW :open_mouth: that’s great @SWAPD

When I mentioned this a few months ago, you laughed at me, noob.

You’re lying and this was 1000% my idea only.

1 Like

2 Likes

Great :eagle:

Ok hire me now as a mod now :joy:

That’s awesome!
Happy to see swapd growing each day! :clap:

Where do you see @SWAPD in 5 years? Can we beat LAMEswap in upcoming years?

Incredible

1 Like

If you mean beat in the most amount of sketchy/lame sellers, no! We will never do that.

1 Like