Big Scammer @Magnesium

Good now he can be banned here.

He spends 72 hours on swapd and have viewed 1.1k topics and 10.7k posts :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

This person is Turkish and I have identified his identity. I found his father’s number and called him. He turned to me 15 minutes later and said that his son denied the accusations.

But after I made this move, he closed whatsapp and telegram out of fear.

I identified this person from the license plate of the car in his whatsapp profile picture.
IMG-20230502-WA0021

1 Like

1 Like

He bought a new car with your money

3 Likes

i was waiting for that :joy:

1 Like

I understand that your intent is just to help, but you should not share sensitive information even if the person you are dealing with is a scammer and the mernis data you already use is prohibited in Turkey. Here you can be guilty :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t want scammers to feel safe. I was treated differently when I first signed up for swapd because of these kind of people, all because of these kind of scammers. so i don’t care about these scumbag people’s data

3 Likes

Since you live in Turkey, personal data sharing is not considered very important in your country, but if you did it in a different country(example; germany), you would be dealing with karma now.

1 Like

It is astonishing how individuals like him can engage in fraudulent activities and then resume their normal lives as if nothing had transpired. Revealing their misdeeds to their relatives and acquaintances will certainly induce some remorse in them.

2 Likes

@samet

So all of you, OP (@ElProfessor), You and the scammer (@magnesium) are Turkish?

I can’t imagine how sad someone’s life can be to have the need to scam $500, if I didn’t see these photos I would think this guy barely have money for food or something.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.