Binance payouts are currently blocked!

NOTICE

It seems Binance doesn’t like us sending them payments, as they have blocked our ability to pay you guys out. If you have pending payouts and you use Binance as your wallet, expect delays.

3 Likes

We recommend switching to this:

Break free from the corps.

2 Likes

Till when?? :frog::heart_hands:

This issue is only with erc20 I think, trc20 is fine

1 Like

Issue Only with erc20 payments

1 Like

similar issue on erc20
tron trc20 are fine…

TRC20 is working ?

What is the root cause of this issue? Why does Swapd face repeated bans from platforms? It seems like the platform is engaging in risky behavior. There must be some missteps leading to concerns from financial partners, potentially involving malicious individuals, which underscores the vital importance of KYC (Know Your Customer) protocols.

I can probably fix all of Swapd’s banking/payment issues. We have extremely good relationships with high-risk banks here in the US. Will send a DM @SWAPD and you can look into it, if interested. I’m confident 100% of your problems can be solved, as long as no illegal activity is taking place.

4 Likes

hamster-dramatic

Maybe it’s the fact that we operate in (to be considered by many) a grey area? Buying/selling social assets is frowned upon. You will fix nothing, I can promise you that.

4 Likes

TRC seems fine, for now.

2 Likes

why use it

We do tens of millions in what’s considered a high-risk industry and have spent years developing relationships with certain banks. I understand Swapd operates in a grey area, but that’s where the relationships are crucial. There should never be a single problem with banks. Perhaps you’re solid on that end now; I recall there being issues with some of the former accounts (on Jan 11), but seems it was resolved. However, if there’s any on-going issue or uncertainty, I’m confident I can help you fix whatever on the banking/wire/credit card side of things. Crypto is another story.

You’ve done a great job ensuring Swapd continues to operate, despite these problems, even if there’s slight inconveniences :clap:t2:

2 Likes

Due to us growing too big, and the never-ending problems with money transmitter licenses, which we technically need to obtain IN EVERY country we operate in (this is impossible), we are soon to be forced to abandon wires and use 3rd party payment processors only. So, no banking connects can fix our issues, ever.

Regarding Binance and CoinBase, it’s just them being (sorry for my language) retarded. They will block ANY address pushing large volumes for a long amount of time. I believe we’ve reached out to them once, that went nowhere.

So, case closed as far as that goes. But I appreciate you trying to help.

5 Likes

I had to reach out to an attorney a few months ago after Binance randomly decided to freeze my fiat. Their support mostly consists of third worlders that don’t understand your issue

3 Likes

Goverments are requesting Binance, Coinbase etc to block certain accounts.

Are binance payments still delayed?

I think it’s under control now.

2 Likes