Bitcoin & Crypto news website

A news aggregation website working fully automatically. Beautifully designed, fully functioning, with some nascent traffic growing organically on a nice domain name. The intention was to set it up like this to grow the domain reputation, links, traffic, etc. and to be able to to make it evolve in the future with my own articles, or different services and offers around the news provided. (It has a newsletter subscribing mechanism and a dozen people subscribed). Good SEO and metrics and is a nice base to do a lot of things (your own articles can be added at the top of the site and be more visible than the rest. All this is already implemented. You can start by adding only a very limited number of posts. Not a problem, it’s actually designed for it).

It is already monetized with ads (paid in crypto) earning currently around $1 per month + some affiliate links which earned a few $10s. You can get the accounts for the ads already validated. Backlinks for SEO are also coming from another domain redirecting to it, which is included in the price too.

With too many projects + a lack of time, I would be happy to sell it. A low $500 and it’s yours, or make me an offer. You can get all the details you want by private message.

Semrush in December 2021:

Semrush in May 2022:

Website real traffic (Bots, crawlers, etc,. are not counted by Matomo) May 2022:
Matomo-May-22

Majestic May 2022:

Alexa rank:

Ahrefs May 2022:

More news sources have been added.
You can very easily add more to the site. It’s only a few mouse clicks.

Still open to offers.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.