Brand deals with Instagram theme pages

If you have been in the social media game long enough you’re probably aware by now that the best way to monetize your Instagram account is through brand deals, we’ve seen FashionNova ads in accounts of all niches and sizes, Dr. Harness in all types of accounts with a female audience and I remember back in 2020 brands like PrettyLittleThing and even Zara were buying sponsored post in every single fashion account they could get their hands on.

But, let’s be real, most of these brands have a negative ROAS while running ads on theme pages, yes, even when they’re advertising on huge pages like hoodclips, sponsored posts are just a write-off. Do this quick exercise, go to cloudy’s Instagram page, check their tagged section and take a look at the engagement most of their sponsored posts are getting.

Well, what’s my point then? Once you get to work with a brand of the likes of FashionNova it’s pretty unlike you’ll ever lose that contract, they’ll just keep renewing it even if the promos they’ve done with you are getting horrible engagement. You get a sweet $4200 deal for an account with 500K followers, you schedule sponsored posts so you don’t even have to worry about them and wallah, you’re making more money than your average theme page owner checking their dm’s asking for promos, dealing with annoying costumers and the nasty ones trying to chargeback the transaction from PayPal.

I’ve always been surprised about why this is not talked about enough, probably because the most page owners reaching out to brands trying to get collabs the lower future contracts will be for current partners, but there you go, some free game.

2 Likes

I’ve an instagram page with 833k followers, 80% females, 75% US. I’m looking for someone who can fetch these kinds of deals for me. DM if interested!

1 Like

I’d be interested in either purchasing this account or partnering with you on it.

1 Like

Not really interested in selling but let’s talk about partnership. Please PM!

1 Like

I have access to fashionnova as they have sponsored many of my pages. But I also have a huge list of paying clients depending on the page / demographic.

Whats is the handle?

2 Likes

Please check PM!

1 Like