BTS V 1.4m OGE Instagram acc VIP Seller

Country of followers (majority): International followers

Top reach/engaged audience countries (often above 5%) : Indonesia, India, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, USA, Japan

Amount of followers: 1.4m

Topic/Niche: KPOP/BTS/POP
Does it include the OG (original) email?: OGE included

Promotion methods used?: Organic

Payment methods: Crypto (usdt) or bank transfer

Price negotiable, leave your messages& questions i will check and reply when i can.

Description:
The account is one of the most followed rare accs for the artist in the industry. Serious buyer only. Significant effort, time, and money dedicated to the acc. It has been years since I had the account. Been busy with work and study recently so I’m here looking for a good buyer. The acc is the best choice for business owners, influencer/kol agency or anyone who is expecting to do personal branding by a big organic follower base.

Available Features: Meta Thread ( Not activated yet ) and Instagram Gifts and Subscriptions

Meta Threads - Available but not activated yet, the new feature is often called the Meta version of Twitter. It is highly likely that we will see some monetization features on the platform in the future.

Subscription feature - Available, acc owners can connect with the fans and perhaps monetize from there.

Promos for online business -
( Provide the exposure/satisfaction to followers who look for related merch ) More than 30k+ usd worth of total sales were provided to kpop online stores over time.

90% Female audience - Acc owner can turn the acc into a engaging account for their online store&business, especially, it could be the most suitable for female audience focused businesses, such as cosmetics, clothing, kpop and pop music sharing.

Extra positive traffic - Acc owner can drive the traffic to their music related medias, such as apple music, spotify.

With the help of this acc, it’s easy to grow personal accs.

1 Like

Friendly bump, highly recommended :smiley:

GLWS!

1 Like