Build your backlink profile. High DA .co.uk and .com news sites available for publishing your content with a permanent follow link

Service type: Content marketing, link building, PR.
Price: Various

Description: We own, manage or have admin access to around 80 .co.uk and .com High DA news sites.

You can publish your own content, or we can create A+ content for you (we have a team of UK pages NUJ trained writers). Build your backlink profile on high DA .co.uk and .com news sites, all available for publishing your content with a permanent follow link.

Articles are not labeled sponsored and are guaranteed for at least one year (content is almost never removed, except in cases where a Google Manual Penalty is received, or there is a Spam Score Issue - for maintaining the DA and integrity of the site).

Please let me know if this is of interests to you, and I can share our current list of sites and publishing prices.

Kind regards

Do you do this with packages? If so, can you list them for me.

We normally ask customers to pick the publications they want to be featured on.
We could put together some kind of package depending on your requirements. Would you like to see the list of sites & prices first, and then we can build a package for you depending on your specific requirements?
Kind regards,
Ollie

PM me list please!

Pm list pls

Sent to you via PM

Sent to you via PM

Please DM list & pricing

Hello - I have sent the list to your inbox.
Kind regards

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.