Bull Market 2024 , Memecoin season?

Hey what’s members, I was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction of reputable meme coin traders or resources, tools and information so that I can dive into making money off these meme coins.
As we can all see we are now in a bull market and BTC is at an all time hi, but I want to come up with a strategy to profit off 100-1000x meme coins. If anyone has information or knows someone please let me know, I don’t want to miss out on the fun !

i have someone who have a memecoin calls team , last call he made about 1500x , he charges 4k for his channel

1 Like

Solana memecoins are hot right now, you don’t need any special knowledge, usually the dumber it looks, the better it does lol

2 Likes

Id definitely have to check him out and do some research

Thanks for that advice, what wallet and tools do you use?

Trust Wallet or Phantom wallet
dexscreener.com for searching for new or trending pairs
Unibot on Solana for buying, selling, searching for new tokens

But honestly, it’s pretty oversatured at the moment and like 99.99% of tokens are rugpulls and scams. To avoid that, people usually follow launches of known devs with history of succesful tokens, etc.
I personally prefer ETH for utility projects although the transaction fees are significantly higher compared to SOL.

2 Likes

Thank you brother, I’ll shoot you a PM if I have any questions I appreciate you taking the time out to comment and give info