Business in a box!

This is what’s included in this package:

• Domain name (3 word .com domain).
  • Established Shopify store (fully built and linked via Oberlo app to providers on AliExpress).
  • Facebook FanPage: 16,233 followers.
  • Instagram Account: 26,400 followers. (This is where most sales come from).
  • Tumblr Account: 20,244 followers.
  • Pinterest Account: 1,555 followers.
  • Twitter Account: 998 followers.

All branded with the store/domain name.

All social media accounts are linked via IFTTT.com where it takes every new Instagram image post and posts it on the other social media accounts. I program the Instagram posts on Onlypult.com so it’s all pretty much automatic.

If you’re not familiar with the Oberlo Shopify App, search on YouTube for Oberlo/Shopify tutorials to see how it makes life so much easier when fulfilling drop-shipping orders on AliExpress. It is a HUGE advantage that all the products in this store were added using the Oberlo App and are linked to the corresponding provider and their available inventory which updates automatically.

This store makes me $675 USD a month on average. About 60% of that is profit. Growing little by little. I have a new project I want to start so I’m willing to sell this shop. I’m asking $15,000 USD but I’m open to serious offers.

PM me if you want the domain name and social media URLS.

1 Like

You’re becoming quite an active member! Thank you for posting this and good luck with sales!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Hi there please PM me with info, thank you :slight_smile:

Just sent you the info by PM :slight_smile:

Hi, can you please PM me the url

Hi, just sent it to you :slight_smile:

Fb page url n price

Hi, I think you might have misread the post. It is not just a Facebook page. It is a package of Shopify store, domain and social accounts that belong to the store. The price is already on the post.

Please DM Url. Thanks.

Hi, just sent you the info :slight_smile:

Please dm links?

Hi, just sent you the info :slight_smile:

Could you PM me the info?

can you pm me info please

Please send info. Thx

Hi, just sent you the info.

Please DM me the URLs and Profiles to review. I am interested. Thanks!

Please lock @SWAPD Extremely old topic.

1 Like