Calling All Medical Professionals and Those with Medical Connections!

This may not be the right category for this request, but we are a business-orientated forum, so I am personally contacting any potential interested parties. This is medical-field related; if you have pull in such industries, money will be made.

What’s at stake

I am working directly with a company that is revolutionizing preventive medical examinations with a unique test — the Oral Fat Tolerance Test (OFTT). This company is the only one in the world producing the diagnostic meal, Lipo Test, used exclusively for this innovative procedure.

Just an FYI

Why is the Oral Fat Tolerance Test Important?
This test determines the postprandial triglyceride levels in the blood, which is a crucial metric for assessing cardiovascular health. Recent clinical studies, including the Women’s Health Study, Copenhagen City Heart Study, and several others, have highlighted the significance of measuring triglycerides after meals. Until now, there was no standardized method, but the Lipo Test has changed that!

Endorsed by a panel of international experts and backed by over 450 medical publications, the Lipo Test is set to become a widely used tool in preventive healthcare.

What I am looking for

Medical professionals, clinics, and anyone with medical connections who want to be part of this groundbreaking development. This is a rare opportunity to collaborate with a company that’s pioneering a new standard in medical testing! We mainly want to focus on the UAE for now, but we will gladly consider any option.

Interested?

Send me a DM or contact support@swapd.co

NOTE: This is a serious inquiry, and joke/not relevant responses will be deleted.

9 Likes

SWAPD never disappoints! I already have three solid leads. I am looking for more. Bump!

1 Like