[Case Study] - How I made a Million Dollars in 4 months from Facebook Performance Bonus Program

I need your help mate please check your inbox

2 Likes

This is so inspiring. I am currently doing the performance bonus on a single page and well on my way to make $30,000 in a month.

I would love to partner with you to increase revenue if you have access to more pages but need reach as I have access to a premium network of over 12 million fans.

Thanks for the motivation. Just what I needed.

Please inbox me if you feel we can work together.

Thanks

1 Like

hey, congratulations man!
yeah absolutely, I’d love to partner up with you.

I dont have any of my own pages left, but I have few guys who wants me to work on their pages but i’ve been putting them on hold.

the page owner will take 50% of the cut and 25% will be yours, 25% will be mine, if you can agree to work on that let me know… I can arrage 4 to 5 bonus pages.

Thanks

How to get invite in reels bonus
i create facebook by usa rdp & i share reels and have +100k plays
but i don’t get invite

1 Like

Hi, I don’t think so keeping the accounts in USA RDP is working anymore as facebook knows that those servers are virtual machines by amazon or microsoft.

try using the paid vpn.
you need 5 to 10+ reels on your page with 100k+ views combined. and in 48 hours you will get the option

thank you & when i create the facebook i must use usa number or i can create it with email only
+
i must use old page or new page

@donaldshorter

Sir How i contact with you please give me your number i have experience in reels bonus but now i moved engaged bonus program Thanks

Hi, sorry off-site communications aren’t allowed on swapd.

You can PM me if you need to talk about the performance bonus or you can shoot your query here, I’ll be happy to respond here so anyone else can get benefits from it too.

1 Like

Update #3 – 3 September 2022

So idk why, facebook is not allowing me to view my all bonus pages at once in one account – will be sharing screenshots of each page revenue stats.

Note: Do you have a performance bonus page and looking to make quick 20k 30k$ on it by literally doing nothing? just DM me. or checkout this thread here → FB Reels & Performance BONUS Loading Service | Get $1200 / $20,000 on Bonus within a week

Rev Status Update:

Love it, doing great with one of my pages on the bonus. However, any idea how to get bonus on other pages? I just randomly got it on the one and have applied for the others but you look like you are getting them good lol

1 Like

There’s nothing more you can do than keeping the page active and sending a request from bonus program eligibility page.

1 Like

@FaadixD

I have about 40 pages and 40 groups with a total of 5 mill followers in the same niche. I have some eligible pasges through this link; https://www.facebook.com/creators/programs/bonuses

But not if i click on https://business.facebook.com/creatorstudio?tab=monetization_creator_incentives )

Filled in this form, now just wait?

Thanks in advance!

Is this USA only…?

1 Like

How do you deal with taxes?

1 Like

Yes it’s USA only but we have found a work around for non US residents too

I’ve hired a finance lawyer who registered a LLC for me and he manages the yearly taxation aswell.

1 Like

Awesome, Thank you!

1 Like

Any update ? yesterday a lot of people got facebook disable payout including me in two payouts. Do you know anything why this happened?

First I thought because wise bank but I have wise in other payouts and they are still live. :eyes::thinking:

How do i check if my payout got disabled or not?