[Case Study] - How I made a Million Dollars in 4 months from Facebook Performance Bonus Program

Hello beautiful people of the SWAPD <3 – Let me drop some numbers here after that I will explain the complete process of how I did.

I am sharing the case study of Facebook Performance Bonus on which I’ve been working on since Jun ( didn’t worked with focus and made 15k / 30k till july then started from August 1 with full focus – as before that I have already lost over $450k on the Reels Bonus in April/May 2022 – however, performce bonus is different and I have managed to avoid all those mistakes that has costed me almost half a million dollars!

So let’s get started – If you don’t know about facebook bonus program, let’s give this article a quick read for better understanding — ( https://www.facebook.com/creators/programs/bonuses ) – tldr; FB has put aside 1 Billion dollars for creators and rewarding them as Bonus to promote their new features like Reels Play / Performance of the pages – 1 Bonus page can make maximum $30,000 / month for straight 3 to 5 months.

What do we need to make money on Facebook Bonus?

1. Performance Bonus Invited Page – that looks like this and can be checked from creator studio – Monetization – Bonuses ( Creator Studio )

1. A big network of Groups / Pages ( To get maximum reach / engagements ) – In my case, I have a network of my own USA groups with combined 20 Million+ Audience & Apart from that, I had rented out some groups from big community owners to post content in it.

2. 10 + Facebook Accounts for Posting Content – We can’t make 30 posts on a page with a single account, that could lead us to spam / demonetization – that’s why we need multiple accounts to stay safe from Spamming

3. USA Payout Details + US Bank / Paypal – Only US payment methods are supported in Facebook Bonus Programs.

PROCESS:

So how I started? after setting up my performance bonus payout – I joined my own groups from the pages that had bonus – and made 10 posts / day in each group - total groups I have = 20

So I’m doing like 200 posts in 20 groups per day (10 each) that results in making me $1k to $2k from each page.

• Posts needs to be made with 1 hour gap
  • Posts should be highly engaging / relevent to the audience you’re sharing

MISTAKES TO AVOID:

1. Do not keep your bonus page in the NON US ID - that gets you demonetized for being INELIGIBLE COUNTRY

2. Do not keep your payout in the NON US ID - that gets your payout Connected Entity Violation

3. Do not spam or give bulk / mass sharing to your posts

4. Avoid posts that could get any type of strike / violation – trust me, 3 strikes and your bonus gone!

If anyone needs traffic to boost up their performace or got pages but don’t know how to work? Let’s hit me up the in the DM and we can partner up <3 How to make money on Facebook - Creators Bonus Program - upto 1000 USD a day

Here are the screenshots of some of the pages I just started this month

Adios ---- I will keep updating this journey everyday to keep my fellow Motivated :wink:

30 Likes

Awesome, Thank you! @FaadixD.

@HamzaKhan, you should give a try with your brilliant pages✌️

1 Like

You’re welcome mate!

@HamzaKhan hmu if you have bonus pages man! i’ll help creating you a system to automate all of this :wink:

1 Like

Bro this is dope, good work

Love seeing stuff like this on Swapd

2 Likes

Thankyou man!

1 Like

That’s dope man.

1 Like

Is this for live broadcasts and videos, or even for photo and interaction publications?

Very Good

1 Like

Yeah this is for every post except reels.

2 Likes

I have a US bank account… Will I find a problem with my tax file? I don’t live in the US
Thank and Good look bro

1 Like

If you have a LLC registred and have your EIN you’ll be good.

If not then you can not sign up for the bonus program as it only allows US citizens to sign up.

Thanks you so much for information Love you fahad bro

Thanks my friend, valuable information

Thanks for writing this up for us all!
Is it enough to be a US citizen or do I also need to be a US resident?

1 Like

And is the 1 hour gap between posts something you recommend in general for anti-spam reasons or just for the bonus program?

Thanks!

1 Like

being a US citizen would be fine as long as you have valid EIN and IRS records.

2 Likes

group posts tends to perform really well with the 1 hour gap as they gets time to pick up some reach, It is also for the purpose of keeping the page spam free.

1 Like

UPDATE #2 - 17th August - added one more page, increased the number of posts per day.

Brother, please, what is the best way to create an American Facebook account
proxy ipv4 or vps usa

1 Like

vps sounds good but I prefer to buy Old USA facebook acounts that are created in to 2012.
those are secure and works for long time

3 Likes

Ok Thank you