[Case Study] - How I made a Million Dollars in 4 months from Facebook Performance Bonus Program

Go to settings>payout if ur payout is disabled it will show like this. Also if you have “connected to entity “ violation it will hold money aswell.

W ?

I have tax verified aswell and still disabled. I didn’t even made any change in payout or page role. It just showed on my page

It says submit a review but there is no button to sent a review.

you need a mobile phone with residential proxy

This topic is currently trending on SWAPD :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ohh that’s awesome! I’ve just crossed a Million Dollars through this performance bonus program — didn’t had the time to update this thread, but I’m gonna do it soon.

Thanks for letting me know.

3 Likes

Rhyming Leonardo Dicaprio GIF

1 Like

Please whenever you have a chance, can you inbox me I have a lot of questions. This is in reference of the Facebook bonus program.

I have a page with this bonus dm me to partner up

Updating the thread after 3 months as I was too busy in this program + my other projects aswell

Crossed a MILLION DOLLAR within 4 month through this bonus program
It has been a really great ride, and it’s still going on.

I have automated the total process with VA’s and facebook tools.
Most of the investments were made on acquiring many pages + Promoting the pages / posts on big pages network + facebook paid ads marketing.

Dropping the stats and payouts screenshots below.

Is anyone interested in learning all this stuff? → How to make money on Facebook - Creators Bonus Program - upto 1000 USD a day

3 Likes

This topic is still trending :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hello, I have done one month of the performance bonus and it’s not freezing and earning only like 2/3 dollars a day. Any suggestions on how to fix this please I would really appreciate it. Also congratulations on your earnings :tada::tada:

1 Like

This is awesome - thanks for sharing!

I’ve only got one page worth anything at the moment. I’m close to 50k Followers (90% Tier 1) and had a reach of 15 million in the last 30 days.

I’m still waiting for the Performance Bonus invite (I applied). You post is inspiring me to get my other pages up and rolling.

@FaadixD please check pm

1 Like

Is possible for Non US citizen to use Wise as payment method…??

1 Like

Hello, thanks a lot for this upload, could you please explain how you lost 450k, didn’t understand how its possible to lose money with reels

1 Like

Possibly outsourcing fees?

Still running as well in 2023?

Yes that is possible.
I’m from Pakistan (3rd tier country) and recieved over Millions on wise / Chase banks setup on my LLC

Hi, you’re welome and thankyou for reading my post.
I was partnered up with a guy named Naseeb Ullah (NT MEDIA LLC) His company apparently - I was working on his pages and made over 200k$ in revenue and right before the payment date, this guy claimed that all of his ID’s and pages got hacked and we lost the payouts and everything :smiley:

the rest 200k, FB disabled our payouts.

Yes it is still running but not like before.
FB has stop giving NEW INVITES – so its only working on the old pgaes

2 Likes

The new topic title should be:

How I made a million dollars but failed to pay for 2x front page auctions I won, but in the end, I didn’t want. So I left SWAPD for a few days to pretend something had happened.

4 Likes