Celebrating a Milestone: SWAPD Reaches 50,000 Members!

We’re thrilled to announce a monumental achievement – SWAPD.co has officially reached the milestone of 50,000 members! :rocket: This journey, which began in 2017, has been nothing short of extraordinary. It’s a story of determination, resilience, and community spirit.

A Journey of Growth and Integrity Since our inception, we’ve seen 57,000 signups, and our commitment to integrity led us to ban 7,000 scammers, ensuring a safe and trustworthy platform for all. We’ve navigated through legal and moral challenges, always prioritizing the well-being of our community.

Impressive Stats to Celebrate

• Listings Galore: Nearly 90,000 listings have graced our platform, showcasing the diverse and dynamic nature of our community.
  • Communication Central: With almost 7 million posts and private messages, and a whopping 390,000 chat messages in just a few months, our platform has buzzed with lively discussions and deals.
  • Engagement Peaks: An average of 10% of our members are active monthly, with spikes up to 20% in bustling months.
  • A Financial Powerhouse: Together, we’ve generated a staggering $45 million in sales volume.
  • Community Love: Our posts have amassed nearly a million likes, reflecting the positive and supportive environment we’ve cultivated.

Gratitude and Reflection This achievement is not just a number; it’s a testament to the power of community and collaboration. We did this with minimal advertising, relying largely on word-of-mouth. This incredible journey wouldn’t have been possible without you, our dedicated members. Your engagement, trust, and support are the lifeblood of SWAPD.

Looking Ahead As we celebrate this milestone, we look forward to more growth, more connections, and more success stories. Here’s to reaching the next milestone together!

Thank you for being an essential part of the SWAPD journey. :star2:

With gratitude, The SWAPD Team

P.S. Remember, each one of you is a cornerstone of this thriving community. Let’s continue to grow, support each other, and make SWAPD the best it can be!

17 Likes

I wish I could name all the amazing sellers and service providers that make SWAPD so unique. I love you all, guys.

8 Likes

Road to 100,000 members :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

2 Likes

It should be quicker now :slight_smile: The daily signups are increasing.

2 Likes

Thanks to all admins and the founder of Swapd for making this possible - along with the buyers & sellers!

Let’s push it even further. :rocket:

2 Likes

A platform like no other, the most trustworthy platform on the Internet for flipping digital assets. A proud member of SWAPD. It’s more like a family than just a workplace <3

3 Likes

This website also couldn’t be possible without the awesome @Administrators and @moderators, who are here every, single, day. Vacations? We’re here. Holidays? We’re here. Christmas? We’re here. Someone is ALWAYS here to help out!

7 Likes

I’m here from 2020
Am I OG now?

No Way Cat GIF

Yay!

1 Like

Congratulations :tada::confetti_ball:

Best virtual assets marketplace of all time. :heart_eyes: