Feeling down

I tried launching a contest to give everyone here an opportunity to win $250,000.

Apparently a majority/all of the staff thinks I duped you guys on my weight loss contest here, so they voted to delist the $250,000 contest.

It was going to be a fun digital game where if you guess the correct 6-digit combination, you win - fully insured by https://www.interactivepromotions.com

A demo of the game is here: Crack The Vault

I go above and beyond to do good business and to be super involved in this community. So knowing that all/most voted against me doing this makes me sad. I hope they reconsider.

p.s. I recently held a contest where I donated $100 to charity on behalf of the winner @HamzaKhan.

3 Likes

why not do a realistic giveaway of $1k for 250 winners.

don’t include ¨chances¨…

and don’t include 100 ¨chances¨ if someone purchases from your service…lol

It’s a realistic giveaway insured by Interactive Promotions. If you guess the correct 6 digit code, which is sealed in an envelope, you legitimately win the $250,000. $1k is boring. I do small contests occasionally, but this one was suppose to be different and fun.

what if no one guessed the number what happens next?

I think your intentions are good, but you are doing it in the wrong way.

If no one guesses the correct 6-digit code, no one wins. I have to pay out of pocket for insurance to even provide this contest. Meaning, if someone wins or doesn’t win, I have to pre-pay the insurance premium.

Yes, He did donated on my behalf and sent me slip too, I am sure if you will explain your method to swapd they will understand and help u whatever u wanna do.

Can i be lucky to win and buy porsche ? @Brant

Thanks. I’m trying to bring some fun to the community and give people an opportunity to win a quarter million dollars vs posting the same threads everyone else does: “IG ban” “Whats app ban” etc.

Just in case, @GOAT.

2 Likes

Haha yeah, I did that math yesterday. I have to pay for insurance in case someone wins, so to give away $250k, I had to make it 6 digits. It’s theoretically possible to do 4 or 5 digits, which makes the odds better, but the insurance is more. I’d be coming out of my pocket $2,500 for this contest to pay the insurance premium. Here’s the game btw if you want to see what it’s like:
https://www.iprizegames.com/ctv/attract-screen

I don’t see any point in having a giveaway that offers no chance of winning, in my opinion.

No chance. A 4-digit code would have a 1 in 10,000 chance.

1 Like

It was an idea which I thought would help me win the contest below and further build my brand on Swapd for bringing exclusive and different topics. I put a lot of hard work into thinking of this and putting it together.

Chances are slim, but still possible. Where else can you get a shot at winning a quarter million dollars, for free? I’d rather have a small chance at winning $250,000 than a much bigger chance at winning $500.

I’m over it, though. Just wanted to let the community know that I tried to do something different and fun. So I guess no more contests from me.

Guess I’ll go make a thread about “IG bans” now

1 Like

Again, please review this:

Your topic wasn’t taken down for no reason. You stated that someone has to guess the correct 6 digits, which is NOT possible. Not because it’s 1 in 1,000,000, but because I believe this giveaway should be for at least a few million members (Celebrating a Milestone: SWAPD Reaches 50,000 Members!). And again:

This women won $1 Million a few days ago a few miles from me. The game she played had odds of 1 in 920,000. AND she paid $20 to play, whereas I’m offering the chances for free. It’s not impossible.

If I said @Brant go to this link and type in a 6 digit code for a chance to win $250k and it was GUARANTEED that you will get the money if you guess the right code, you’d do it. Stop hating on me and let me live :joy::heart:

I’d try it

1 Like

Do a smaller giveaway for like giving away hundred dollars or like $500 and then do it through Random wheel generator. Not through stupid vault Passcode which has a thin chance like seeing a snowflake in Arabian peninsula.
If you really have to do the vault code, then do a 3 digit one instead.

I hope you get my pov.

Btw, They would prolly get suspicious when you closed your giveaway. While your giveaway prize was way much more than what @SWAPD is offering, yet you still close it just because Swapd’s own giveaway didn’t start until Feb 1st. So you wanted the Likes and points (which is fine too) but Anyone would get suspicious because no regular member (except for $100 by Hamza) has ever won your big prizes.

P.S - I very much appreciate that you donated it to the charity he wanted to donate.

Yes, the point of the giveaway was to gain exposure and get engagement. I would’ve had to pay 1% of the prize out of pocket to cover the insurance premium. I’m the one losing money here ($2,500) to give you and everyone else a FREE opportunity to win a quarter million dollars.

I don’t care if it “looks” suspicious. I showed them who the contest and insurance company is, along with an email thread I have with them. If I scam someone over this, they can ban me permanently.

I don’t want to do a lame $500 contest. Though the chances are slim, I want someone on here to win the $250,000.

Never in my life did I think people (you and @Brant) would complain about a free chance at winning money. It’s insane. I tried to do something fun and nice, but I’m over it.

Stop griping. Out of the how many supposed “giveaways” you organized, all of them boasted about $10,000, $25,000, or $250,000, but in reality, you only followed through with one giveaway worth $100. I have decided to shut down your thread for promoting false information, as it turned out to be nothing more than a placeholder for the actual giveaway.

3 Likes