Changes to what is allowed/disallowed in the Unique Services section

We’ve been meaning to do this for a while now, and the time has come. We are cleaning up the Unique Service section starting today. So, please don’t be surprised if you don’t see your listing in there anymore. I will not drag out a long post on why we are doing this, I will just give a few examples of what is/not allowed.

What’s NOT allowed in the Unique Services section

• Growth services. No matter how good and quick, they don’t belong there. All growth services will be moved to the Influence section. You will have to be a Premium Member or VIP to offer this service.

• Article writing/PR. Article writing isn’t rare, so that’s a no-go. Even if you can have it listed on certain websites.

• Coding/website building. Creating apps or building websites is not considered unique on SWAPD.

What IS allowed in the Unique Services section

Everything that SWAPD staff deems fit. It will solely be up to SWAPD staff to determine which services stay there. Also, if saturation of a particular service becomes apparent, we may move the latecomer’s listings to Services > Other.

For example:

• User starts an amazing service of unbanning any Instagram account instantly for 200 USD via some newly discovered method.
  • Another user starts the same service a few days after.
  • And another.
  • And another.
  • And another.
  • Etc.

From the flood of the same services, it would be apparent that the newly discovered method is out in public and people are just trying to capitalize on it. We will move such topics to Services > Other if it becomes a problem. This may not sound fair, but if something is in abundance, it’s no longer unique. Only members who first brought such services to SWAPD should benefit from the Unique Services section.

That is all. I love you all!

15 Likes

Awesome change, I second this. :blush:

2 Likes

*via :stuck_out_tongue:

Also I agree with this, sounds like a good change to make sure the services in the section will really stay unique.

2 Likes

Saw this coming with all the Yahoo articles lately :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes