CHANNEL 96K ELIGIBLE - 500$

Amount of subscribers: 96K
Country of subscribers (majority): Brazil
Topic/Niche: Anime Games
Promotion methods used? (Organic/Paid/Engagement Networks/Software/Automation): Organic

Description: Great channel, it’s a little bit dedicated but getting 100k views per month with old videos. Videos with millions of views.

It has already been monetized once and is under analysis, returning to active is sure to activate again

Buyer pay Ticket!! BTC or Transferwise
Copyright : Music’s

Prints :

We have unlisted your topic!

Your listing is currently removed until you comply with our screenshot requirements. We have new policies in place requiring that all listings upload screenshots of the following pages:

• User demographics (geolocation)
  • Recent activity

Virtually every potential buyer will ask for these two things from the start. To save time, please edit your original message and upload the requested data. Not only it will help you sell quicker, but it will also save you time from uploading the same screenshots to every potential buyer.

Please remember!

When posting screenshots, make sure you don’t reveal the URL/@Handle to the property. As you know, social profiles are subject to being deleted/hacked/etc. To protect your assets, protect their identities. Only send URLs/@handles to people who ask for it via a private message.

To reactivate your listing, please upload screenshots and message the nearest admin or moderator.

already changed

1 Like

Thanks! Tag me once you hear back on the monetization request, and we’ll re-tag your listing accordingly. Good luck with sales!

Link please?

Pm me link

Bump

Dm me link

Link please.

Send me your profile link and last expected price . I want to close the deal ASAP if our terms meet.

1 Like

Link please

Pm pls

SOLD! Thank you for using Swapd.