Cheap Instagram Username Claims | $1250

Cheap Instagram Username Claims:

Hey everyone! I can legitimately claim username handles on Instagram. Been offering this service off-site for a while now with good success.

I’ve seen people selling this service for up to $2500-$3000. I understand I am new here, so I’m willing to do my first case for $1000 with no pre-payment to someone reputable to build some trust.

EDIT: I successfully claimed a handle for @feds, a reputable Diamond Member on the forum. That said, I will be raising the price to $1250, which obviously is still very cheap considering othering people on here are doing them for up to $2500.

Information:

• Must be Non-Generic. No common english words, names or last names. If you’re curious, feel free to DM me!
  • Username must be 6 or more characters of length
  • Inactive for 2+ years, the more the better.
  • I can claim banned handles.
  • We’ll use a fresh account, or if you have a strong placeholder, we can claim it on there too.
  • Process will take on avg. 1 week

Hoping to work with some of you!

2 Likes

Vouch for this user. Claimed a username for me very fast!!!

2 Likes

Successfully delivered a claim for @feds!

Raising prices just a little as that was a one-time offer. Hope to work with some of you though!

1 Like

check PM

@breast
@0000
@____
@Donut

would want@breast the most

@0000 seems dead tho

These are generic.

Can’t share publicly

@Henry @kfc
@pajamasam
@MadTV

are you timewasting right.

@breast ///that’s theone i want

being
serious
will
show
pof

100% Sir, He offer @breaaast username $25 lol and @breaasts both $35

lol :sob::sob::sob:

Visit her profile someone listing a rare username $1500 he offer here $300-400 :rofl:

Fully unprofessional and waste seller valuable time.

1 Like

Is sad :disappointed:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.