✓ Cheap Verified Twitter Account with OGE $2.7k Including Fees

Hello lovely SWAPD community!

It’s been a blast so far! Following my successful sales of both freshly verified Instagram accounts and Twitter accounts, I am true to my word and will work to provide a consistent flow of new and fresh verified accounts.

ALL of the accounts I will list on SWAPD will ALWAYS come with OG EMAIL registered on YANDEX! There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this because I know how important account security is to those who want to invest in verified accounts.

The accounts I provide aren’t aged accounts. They are created as I go, and this account has the following details:

• Created August 2020
• Verified September 2020
• 0 followers (none blocked)
• OGE on YANDEX
• No previous ownership - You will not find this listed anywhere but here on SWAPD.co.
The username of this account is relevant to anyone whose
• Name starts with W/WA
• Looking for an easily brandable, safe and freshly verified Twitter account
• Looking to start a verified meme account

TWITTER’s verification process is officially on hold now, and even more so during the corona virus and elections. The accounts I provide are legitimately verified through a very secretive and closed process only available to very select people.
I accept TransferWise as well as BTC.
I CAN NOT VERIFY YOUR ALREADY-EXISTING ACCOUNT!!!

No offense but this seems like a pretty boring username - I’ve edited your title.

2 Likes

User?

$2.2k Including fees for this one! Grab it before I sell out.

OG Email included as usual!

This has been sold on-site for $2.2k.

Really nice to see fellow sellers use my thread formatting. ✓ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Onto the next one! :wave: