@chiguiremio just donated 500 USD to the victim fund. This is amazing!

This is just amazing and I don’t know what to say. Thank you very much for this huge donation, @chiguiremio. This is the biggest non-staff donation we’ve received so far and once again, a big thanks from the entire SWAPD team and all hug from all the future (let’s hope not) victims.

Everyone PM @chiguiremio and send him your daughter’s phone numbers, ASAP! (Or ban)

16 Likes

daughters??

1 Like

I know it’s strange to you, but most men like women.

5 Likes

No, what’s strange to me is you telling people to send him their daughters phone number, while if members here actually have daughters, I will be shocked if they are over 10 years old, and that’s kinda bothering me, Dave.

2 Likes

Lol :laughing:

Seriously though You & the SWAPD team is the one making the difference by listening to us the users , by always going the extra mile , I can say I am comfortable on this platform not on others , it feels like home :house_with_garden: to many of us , so actually thank YOU.

Also I was able to get good funds after selling a website from @RandyMarsh bread :bread: related or some ■■■■ like that :rofl::joy:. Just kidding love when everybody roasts him

Ok thank you guys , and keep up the good work !!

14 Likes

Thank you for the amazing contribution!!!

2 Likes

:pray:t2::innocent::bread:

To you guys !!

1 Like