Clarification on Proof of Service Requirements

We’ve noticed an increasing number of situations where buyers are requesting proof from sellers to verify that services were rendered, often based on hearsay or external advice. It’s time to clear the air and set the record straight:

Sellers are NOT required to provide any additional proof to buyers for services rendered.

Here’s the deal:

• If the services agreed upon in the checkout ticket terms were delivered within the allocated timeframe (including any extensions), then the seller will always get paid, no questions asked.
  • This policy is in place to protect both parties and ensure smooth transactions.

We’ve seen too many buyers going, “Prove that you did it because my guy/friend said X.” This behavior will not be tolerated moving forward. Once the agreed services are completed on time, that’s it—payment is due.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation. Let’s keep the community fair and transparent!

21 Likes
1 Like

Sellers have the right to keep their methods/contacts/whatever confidential and do not have to entertain silly buyer requests for proof. Deny every time, and show the buyer this policy.

8 Likes

Great to hear this, I hope this was implemented before @ali.sooft ran away with my peanuts coz I didn’t give him proofs :sob:

1 Like

Good this is implemented …
Even i faced similar situation and the buyer refused to pay and had to bear the loss …

It’s a very good decision, I bless you!!! @SWAPD

god bless

1 Like

This was consistently implemented, just never officially on paper.

2 Likes

Thanks, I recently encountered this and it was super annoying.

+1

This is a good addition. Thanks for implementing.

PROVE IT!

3 Likes

Bump!