Coming soon - New (paid) promo tools for your SWAPD listings!

I mean even for PR I am seeing guys resell stuff from fiverr @ 10x the price.

It’s a growing trend…

2 Likes

Yes. 100%.

And these same guys act like they got pull and plugs. Haha.

When they are completely clueless themselves.

1 Like

But a premium post is already highlighted so what’s the point?

Sorry don’t mean to play devil’s advocate…

1 Like

Obviously the shoutouts will be evaluated by the staff team to ensure that there is a certain level of quality in the service or property being promoted. (@verifymylife & @rockstard112)

I believe the idea itself is wonderful. I’m starting to see a lot of similar services popping up on SWAPD (which technically is good, because it proves that we’re growing), but unfortunately not all of these are actually able to deliver due to shady business practices and “shortcuts to attempted success”.

I believe that especially for services, the service should be fully tested and already have a track record proving success before eventually shouting it out to literally every SWAPD member.

I also hope that people taking advantage of this opportunity is aware that SWAPD could change your life. Treat business right on this website, and you could eventually walk out a millionaire by the end of this year. I know for a fact that there many interesting and exciting updates coming to SWAPD, enabling users to take their ‘social media hobby’ to the next level. And this is coming from someone who’s experienced just that first hand. Don’t ever underestimate the power of an online marketplace. Especially not SWAPD :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Like I’ve mentioned, only things STAFF deems worthy will be able to use SWAPD Shoutout. But as far as pricing goes, that decision will be up to the person listing the property.

2 Likes

I’m fine with it if it’s only 4 a week, especially if it’s a premium property that’s cool

1 Like

Just FYI: Fee calculator doesnt show on the mobile app. I didnt know where to write this and Im a mod so I can spam anywhere.

1 Like

You click on the search button, type in fees, and click the first topic that pops up to find a big link that says “Fee Calculator,” posted by me.

3 Likes

Too much hussle. No thanks

1 Like

“Hussle.” Who made you staff? You can’t even speak proper English! Damn Israeli. @SWAPD I call for a permanent ban.

2 Likes

I know its hassle, I wanted to see if you can spell

1 Like

I guess it would be smart to add it to mobile, 1/2 of our users don’t use desktops. @shaunthomas, ideas?

1 Like

Best SWAPD moderator with temporary solution. You’re welcome.

Calculate your SWAPD fees: Total Price / 100*% of SWAPD fee!

Total price (ex. 2500) divided by 100% x 9% = 225 = SWAPD fee.

Fuuck that.

Actually 8% because somehow he is VIP :frowning:

3 Likes

The answer is 200!

Wassup with this?

You should implement algorithm based on users interests. For example, I am only interested in IG so I’d see IG promoted product etc etc

@RandyMarsh - The system is ready, it was a long time ago. I just don’t have the time to create the sales page, info page, etc.

@sonny - Our site already does that :smiley: It learns what you like the most (which categories) and places them first on /latest and on the front page. The categories you don’t visit will be hidden for you. But the site takes a few days/weeks to learn that.

3 Likes