Coming soon: The Diamond Club [Update: It's live!]

If you want, yes. STILL trying to fix the URLs though.

1 Like

wow @SWAPD make me diamond asap

1 Like

Yeah but earnings(profit) and transaction volume is such a huge difference

I think the badge isn’t as visible as it should be. It would be cool if it had a frame around the whole profile picture or something. :smiley:

I believe I’m qualified too, can I get in too?
Please let me know :heart:

Yeah send me 100k and its yours. Must be via swapd and the service is a virtual item

where we can see, how much business we have done on Swapd o.O

You’ve made 100K in sales/purchases? Please PM me, @FaadixD. I will review your membership tomorrow.

1 Like

@shaunthomas - This sounds like a challange!

wow thanks bro!

Oh yes, I’ve crossed $100k in sales/purchase mark several months ago.
I’ve sent you a pm already.
Thankyou!

Damn you, @MrSixdigits!! Please don’t reveal our gifts.

3 Likes

@coehn - We found a bug in our system, that’s why you didn’t see the URLs. We did a quick patch job, so you should be able to see it. But we need to fix the code, I will dispatch this to our dev now.

2 Likes

@Panda69 - Unfortunately, you can’t. Due to purges, BTC payments, etc. Tracking payments is difficult and since this is a forum-based marketplace it isn’t set up to track such things. If you believe you qualify, PM me and I will review your account.

1 Like

Im assuming payments must be via swapd, rather than me saying i have confirmed over 100k transactions on another notable site?

I will PM you for review :slight_smile:

This is VERY cool. Thank you @SWAPD

What do I get when I touch a million in sales/purchases?

2 Likes

@SWAPD Great thinks, update.

Well, can you provide a system that will know the total current amount of our sales? For example, you did 12 jobs and earned a total of $ 20,000.

If you do an update like this, people will get ambitious and more willing as they see the number that increases with each job.

1 Like

Most likely an all-inclusive trip to the Maldives :smiley:

8 Likes

You’re actually over 100K substantially, @Jkr123. Nice work.

1 Like