Community Warning: Exercise Caution with Cryptomus.com

Cryptomus.com Review

This service appears untrustworthy, as it allows users to sign up for business accounts without verifying the businesses. When I inquired about where to submit our business certifications and Articles of Association (AOAs), their support team was baffled and unable to provide an answer. Furthermore, it seems they might have an insider at TrustPilot.com, as all their reviews appear fake, and negative reviews are being removed without any option to verify the reviewer’s story. Typically, when you post a review on TrustPilot, the reviewed company has a chance to dispute it, and then the reviewer is prompted to respond. However, in the case of Cryptomus.com, TrustPilot directly deleted my review. Additionally, after becoming frustrated, I completely deleted my account on Cryptomus and requested the staff to remove all my data in compliance with GDPR laws. Despite having no business activity, which mandates the complete erasure of my data, I continued to receive emails about my support ticket, indicating responses to an inquiry on my supposedly deleted account. It appears that Cryptomus.com is engaged in purchasing and posting fake TrustPilot reviews, removing unfavorable reviews, operating questionably, and should therefore be avoided. It’s also worth noting that they seem to be an extension of Mercuryo.io. If you need a crypto payment gateway, it might be better to bypass the unnecessary intermediary, Cryptomus, and work directly with Mercuryo.io to save on fees.

I am posting this out of frustration and the need to vent, and because this is one platform where Cryptomus.com can’t delete my review.

7 Likes

Email from the shadiest review company in the world, TrustPilot.com:

3 Likes

Who’s down for opening our own TrustPilot.com?

2 Likes

Lets do it, so we can put all the scammers together.

1 Like

they all use reviewson.co for buying best reviews

3 Likes

joke aside
Trustpilot is most shitty company ever

2 Likes