Confirmed: Facebook purge is under way (March 2019)

@SWAPD this may be only for the countries they stated like macedonia , kosovo , izreal , pakistan etc , not for your countries.

1 Like

Can confirm, @Zaidi is a Pakistani resident. Seems like Facebook is really giving the shaft to that part of the world D:

I don’t know about others countries but my two pages have been removed and four pages of my friend have been unpublished with in two hours after remove old admins. We are reside in Pakistan. People who managed these Pages were from Pakistan, United Kindom and India.

Any new news???

I want to buy a page locally from someone that lives in one of this countries listed here in the FB article, and I’m afraid that I make the payment and lose the page…

Anyone changed ownership successfully without losing the page with ppl listed in this countries???

I’m from Israel and I’ve purchased a few pages today and so far so good.

1 Like

Thnx for your reply. Was the seller from any of the mentioned countries here?

He was from Mexico, but I’m from Israel, which is listed there. I’m not 100% sure if it’s the same, but just figured out I’d point it out

1 Like

i want to buy page from my country, is it problem ?

which country are you from @coderoflife ? if it is one on the list above then it may be unsafe at the moment

Page is safe its been 3-4 days now.

I buy 10+ Pages in last 3 days!

Goes well :heart::heart:

Good Luck For Everyone♦

1 Like

still goes well ?