Contact of my Media Partner (only 2 availability) (verifications,usernames , unban etc ) - 5000$

Hi,

Not sure if I understand if it is the contact of a media partner who is selling submissions or it is the contact of a rep that is doing submissions

Makes a big difference haha

1 Like

no matter what none of which is actually processing submissions. they all get sent internally for review

2 Likes

Hey so for example if I want him to claim username @Bardia for instagram account @Bardia_Zadeh, how much would he charge?

Fact

Yes, but it makes a big difference because a media partner can’t really chase a case if it has been denied by Meta and for a rep that is possible

I’m not using rep , only legit submission since iam on swapd

Doing only legit case, if you get rejected then mean you’re case isn’t great and no need to nudge any rep

1 Like

How many cases can he do per day? There is no cost after paying you? How long is this source guarantee for?

Read the topic , already contain all the replies on the question you asked @SXI

You say original price? So we must pay him 3500 per case?

Original price mean how much you’re gonna to pay for submitting your clients

Can pay 1.5k for musician , 4.5k for entrepreneurs etc all depend on the case

Best things as I always ask to everyone it’s to send me 3/4 cases and I’ll ask and show u how much he’s gonna charge you

So why would anyone buy this if you still have to pay? Isn’t that literally just buying offsite verifications? You can buy verifications on-site for less than those prices. Is there something I’m not getting?

I did more than 150.000$ on verification and other services with this contact , since when iam on swapd (2020) ; 150k only as my profit ; 3 years of no/stop-job

What does that have to do with anything I just said? I could offer you the same thing, give you my telegram, and then go on SWAPD to resell you the same service at that price point lol

1 Like

Do it

It’s against the rules

Please check DM