Contest ideas! We need your input

Wow you actually said something smart and you’re correct.

4 Likes

Paging @Oh.its.snow.

2 Likes

So… what about my contest idea? Is it a yes or a yes?

We gotta respect our special children @RandyMarsh my dear @SWAPD
He actually spent time writing this “contest” (let’s call it this way, he’s special after all) and checking for spelling and grammar mistakes.

Good job, Yair.
We love you!

Sincerely,
All swapd users.

4 Likes

Now when we’re doing with formal ■■■■, tell me, why the ■■■■ is Yair not in cage? Who let him out again? Goddamit @Boogeyman , get a new lock.
Yair is evolving, and he actually can deal with this thing.
Yair smart! Yair strong!image

2 Likes

About the topic — Christmas bikini contents. All the swapd boys do something wild.

Would be fun. In my opinion of course. We gotta stop being so serious all the time :ghost:

5 Likes

Winner gets nude vids from you

6 Likes

Ez :smiley:

2 Likes

Bumping this to see if anyone has any ideas to give. Remember, this is for you guys!

2 Likes

I would have won that one

1 Like

I feel like the most liked reply and topic of a user is underused. Since this is also a forum, wouldn’t it be great to have a “most liked reply of the month” contest?

1 Like

Swapd Video Game tournament? Risk would be a good one and it’s on mobile!

2 Likes

Maybe something like bring in your friend contest? Whoever brings most people gets some bonus or smth?

I mean what kind of contest you guys think? (Internal or external)

Did I even make sense while trying to express my opinion?

Who knows?

Hotdog

1 Like

We have no global tracker for invites, so it’s not possible for us to see who had the most. And we’ve tried that once, people gave up quickly.

2 Likes

What I think is swapd should make a contest for Helpful Badges. The person who gets the highest number of helpful badge, gets to win.

This way, we will make our community more helpful for the users, getting new knowledge / methods / tips / guides etc being posted here would attract some new users via search engines and other forums too.

I believe my idea is good, but idk how it’s gonna be implemented as only the admin can give the badge right?

2 Likes

We kind of already had this and we give out the badge constantly: The Helpful badge - Rules and guidelines

1 Like

I know it’s been there, but it was not successful as the last business tycoon’s one.
what i feel is we have alot of properties / services to sell here but very less helpful / useful knowledge, something like money making ideas / methods / guides etc.

Best contest idea contest

I’ve got 3 ideas, 1 for the contest and the rest are some income ideas for Swapd

Idea #1: basically people have ability to buy badges and or send bought badges (for example you guys can buy some silly badge and ‘pin’ it on randymarsh) (no offense)

Idea #2: people can ‘buy’ different type of logos next to their names

Contest idea: joke of the week (sounds pretty bad I know, Im good at monetization ideas, not that much at contest ones)

4 Likes

Love the Raffle idea!

Would also like to see the following added to swapd if you’re taking ideas :rofl:

DM Search Box Just a message search like gmail has, so it’s easier to pull up an old message.

Contest section for USERS Users can post their own contests and just escrow the prize amount +fee in advance with swapd.

Private user notes function (Like when you’re playing online poker and want to make notes on other players that only you can see eg: “Yair Sucks!”)

3 Likes