Coronavirus - Mega thread

@SWAPD keep us posted with China guy. i seen more cases of covered and fake news about corona lately. even friends tested positive to corona but had no symptoms whatsoever.

2 Likes

I believe @AsherEzra is from Taiwan, perhaps he can shed some light on the situation in China.

@AsherEzra

1. How is China doing with the corona outbreak?
  2. Is there really a law that was recently passed that limits what can be talked about regarding Covid-19?

So we didn’t find out anything :stuck_out_tongue: Yes, most people know China and Taiwan are very different, but you’re the closest person to mainland China I could think of (that’s on SWAPD).

Nope. You’re just ignorant

Not enough conronavirus in Israel, that’s for sure.

3 Likes

Some of our people living in beijing have said on skype call that everything is running well there now.

1 Like

Because they obey the law :sweat_smile:

Doesn’t Transferwise utilize SWIFT to make transfers? In this case they would be manually approved on both ends and that’s why they’re just bouncing back.

1 Like

I think China is 50% operative as of now

And taking full precautions

It would be interesting to see if they get a second wave or not

If so, the world will understand that maybe we cannot contain nature and its course

Meaning that we need to live with the fact that the virus will infect 30-60% of population

Also, containing and locking down takes 3x longer than letting the virus run

At some point governments will have to take a decision

So Thanos is no longer a comic book character. He’s the virus ?

1 Like

Man I have no idea who is this thanos that I see mentioned everywhere

I guess I’m too old to know

Villain from avengers, he snaps his fingers and half the population dies to save the planet, pretty much

Dafaq is china upto :pleading_face::pleading_face:

https://twitter.com/ChinaDaily/status/1001255579157979136?s=19

Lol this number does nothing. I tried all options, and they either tell you they don’t offer support or to email them. How does such a big company have such ■■■■ customer support?

Big Companies ,Social Media (Facebook,twitter,snap,youtube) doesn’t have a phone number.

How you can tell correct email, issue you had etc.

Best is by webform contact

1 Like

Same with IG Support, their help pages full of useless information will literally just redirect you from one to another with no possible options to contact them in most cases.

1 Like

They are not the only one.

Isn’t it amazing that we can’t fight something that needs us to survive? As far as I am aware, a virus needs a host (us) to survive. The virus has a limited lifespan outside of a host, if (theoretically speaking) every single person stayed home for 30-50 days, lots of viruses would be wiped from the face of the earth. Too bad we as humans can’t do that collectively.

6 Likes

I think in terms of online marketing and account based transactions, it can be both a good and bad thing.

Firstly, it can be good because everyone will have an abundance of time to do whatever they wish, which could very well be spending time on here, and maybe purchasing/selling something too.

On the other hand, it could also be bad because people may not be as focused on SWAPD/Online Marketing, and could be much more worried about COVID-19, and for good reason too. That would mean potentially less buyers/sellers to interact with.

It’s too early to tell yet, but I think we’ll soon find out just what it means for the community as a whole.

1 Like

This is possible only in developed countries. More than half % of the world lives on poverty and they can’t afford to live in this way. Poverty is a ■■■■■… all thanks to Western colonies

1 Like