Creator Portal on SALE

2 Likes

Does this helps with :white_check_mark:?

Tell us more

How’d you get a rep on this?

Following

The creator portal are mostly useless for verification but for recovery accounts is perfect only one advise always claim you own the account because creators portal are exclusively for personal use not for any client that’s the main difference between creator and media

4 Likes

price?

There is no rep on these

This is the truth. They are actually better then media portals a lot of the time for recoveries.

PM Price

That account is actively granted access by Facebook, when submitting a request via the Creator Portal, Facebook doesn’t even need the Rep information. However, with verification requests, almost all of them are rejected. But as @SXI mention, it’s good for recovery or access issues

2 Likes

This portal can’t verify accounts

Hey Erald, how much for this?

Could you please pm me the price for this?

Is the access for this random? Some verified accounts i know have it, but some do not

What’s the bin

Yes FB is giving this creator portal to almost all verified pages above 500k followers.

It’s not good for business use, lets say if you applying for bunch of random creators this can lead to termination of the portal + perm ban for the recoveries you did since it only meant for you (creator) not for other creators.

Can you use it for others? I mean ya but is it risky? Yes, you’re abusing it! So be ready for repercussions.

1 Like

I can confirm this.
Some creators i work closely with had their creator support access revoked for submitting account recoveries on behalf of pages they do not directly own. FB makes a point to emphasize that you have to own the page, or you risk losing your access.

Borderline worthless for verifications. Really not much for them. Its the same as in-app, they just reply faster.

1 Like

I can second this. Verification rejection rate is 100%. The portal was removed from my account after using it for a few things for accounts that I help manage. Even if you make it clear you are using it for accounts you manage, they will still ban you from it.

i dont think its really useful for anything other than personal requests

Yes, random for creator on FB