Currency Exchange category is now open (for Premium and VIP members)

The Currency Exchange section is now open to everyone. However, you must be a Premium/VIP+ in order to exchange without tickets. Escrow for Premium/VIP+ is optional, while it’s mandatory for regular members.

Thank you!

8 Likes

Why does a Premium member considered trusted? It’s only $99

3 Likes

Because he reached level two, which means he spent a few weeks/months on SWAPD + is ID verified + we have his payment info. Premium members can actually be more trusted than some new VIPs. We had users join the VIP status after 12 days of being members. So, the question is, is our system good? No. Have we had problems so far? Not enough to where we would have to change our policies. So, in short, shut up @RandyMarsh.

6 Likes

Looking to trade in Yair for some hot cheetos.

3 Likes

Swapd should provide currency exchange service / Payment method exchange too with a Fee :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

They are too poor they cant do that

2 Likes

they have a jew mod now so :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve talked about this before and we did the math. To supply instant exchanges for our members, based on the current demand, we would have to have around 150,000 USD tied up on various platforms. This may be doable in the future, but not now.

8 Likes

this is great news

2 Likes

@Torkch was interested in acquiring one of my handle but we didn’t agree on payment method. Hopefully, we can deal. Thanks for introducing this.

2 Likes

I think SWAPD would have to register as a financial service or a money transfer service to offer this which has a lot of paperwork and bureaucratic bullshit attached to it

3 Likes