Data Mining: 50K Targeted Email List (Any Niche You Want)

Service type: We will create a targeted email list for you.

Price: $500 (INCLUDING A FREE EMAIL AUDIT!)

Description: Here at ING Marketing Group we are experts in data mining. Give us 3-5 Keywords and we will create an advertising campaign on your behalf driving traffic from Google, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter to our landing pages and collecting data. We will create a 50,000 user targeted email list based on your keywords. If you guys have any questions feel free to ask!

WE WILL PROVIDE A FREE AUDIT OF ALL 50K EMAILS TO SWAPD AND CLIENT TO SHOW HOW MANY OF THE 50K EMAILS ARE VALID IF MORE THAN 25% OF THEM ARE INVALID WE WILL GLADLY WITH NO QUESTIONS ASKED REPLACE THE

How is this data “mined” exactly?

1 Like

Exact Process:
1.Client gives us keywords
2.We create a landing page for our client
3.We drive traffic to the page
4.People optin to our landing page
5.We collect the data and pass it on to the client.

1 Like

OK. Thank you for clarifying.

Of course!

What will be the cost

50k emails is $500. Comes out to 0.01 for each email.

If you don’t mind me asking, what do people use the emails for?

Mass email them whatever you’d like. Whether that be a product, e-book, course, affiliate program, your business, or whatever you’d like.

10k package $200
50k package $500
100k package $700
Over 100k will be discussed.

We don’t mind paying 700$ but we require us women luxury buyers from US who would be interested in our niche of handmade cashmere products.

How can you assure that?strong text

Location can’t be 100% guaranteed. We use a mixture of organic and paid traffic. Mostly organic traffic through social media therefore people from all over the world see our ads and optin. As far as luxury and fashion we can do. Cashmere I’d have to talk to my partners.

If you can talk to your partner and let us know as that’s our core niche! Cashmere high end.

Also as it’s high end getting leads from Asia or Africa are a waste for us this the importance of North America, Europe, Canada, Australia becomes most prominent

I’ll bring it up in todays meeting with everyone and see what we can do for you.

Also in case if possible we are Actively looking for a Pinterest page with luxury/fashion/handmade/cashmere niche no of followers are not important but need them to be from US, women and should get a monthly views of atleast 100k on the page

@LuxuryFashion Alright so we can target country by blocking every other countries IP. But cashmere might be too niche for us. Luxury, Fashion, Women, those type of things are all good. But Cashmere and handmade are a bit too specific.

For anyone who doesn’t know how to verify emails we’ll provide a report of how many of the emails are active, fake, or wrong. If over 25% of them are invalid we will personally replace them.

Bump :sunglasses:

As someone who bought a list yesterday I can attest to the fact that 83 percent of the emails were delivered successfully.

I think things like open rate/CTR rate will vary based on the sender’s quality of content, but it wasn’t too high. That said, it was a very rushed test and a very simple email that I sent out, so it could’ve been the byproduct of that.

Of my opens, 74 percent were from the US, 14% were UK and Canada was about 2 percent.

@md1986 Thanks for the review we really appreciate it. Let us know if we can help you with anything else. And please let @SWAPD know about your experience and the success rate because the staff member helping us with the transaction was very pessimistic and judged the list by sending out 50 emails. Thanks again!