Delete Mugshots, Cases, News and Negative links or Reputation NO PRE-PAYMENT

I will permanently remove negative links, adult pictures, personal information, videos, bad links, mugshots, negative content, misrepresentation, fake news, fake press, slander, complaints, defamation, and old case records from the internet. I specialize in addressing the following issues:

• Personal Information
  • Corporate Defamation
  • Mugshot Site Listings
  • Police Records
  • Complaints or Fake Online Presence
  • Copyrighted Images/Contents
  • Negative Press Releases/News/Articles
  • Adult Photos and Videos

Please note: I cannot remove all links you have; I can only work with those that meet my criteria. Contact me via private message to see if I can assist you. The delivery time depends entirely on the type of link you need removed, but I generally request up to 21 days.

Q&A

Guaranteed Service?
I accept only the jobs I am confident I can successfully complete. If I fail to deliver, you will receive a full refund.

Success Rate?
This depends on the specific link you need removed.

Packages:

• Basic: Up to 2 links for $1000
  • Standard: Up to 3 links for $1750
  • Premium: For clients needing extensive work on multiple negative links, we go above and beyond to ensure your digital footprint is as positive as possible. Due to the tailored nature of this package, the price will be determined based on the specific needs and scope of work. Please contact us for a consultation.
1 Like

What is the policy if an article comes back? Is the refund still in place?

1 Like

If the article is brought back after it was successfully deleted we aren’t responsible. No refund would be given.

(post deleted by author)