@devani scammed offsite - deal with caution

This deal is OFFSITE and have nothing to do with swapd. But he’s here so I’m community warning that he does scam offsite innocent girls

I met a client of mine through other clients to unban her account. She’s an OnlyFans girl. At that time, she mentioned talking to someone named Luke, and if he failed by today, he should refund her money. From the screenshot of Ari, I saw a Swapd ticket picture, so I knew he’s using Swapd anyway.

I was searching on Swapd + Telegram marketplace groups for this service. I found a guy on Telegram who posts ads and sent the @ to him asking to unban. Luckily for me, he said this is my client who was sent to me on Swapd. He said he will cancel the ticket today because he failed (which was Luke and him).

Now I came to the conclusion Luke is @devani. He received $4000 from Ari (my client) and confirmed. He promised her a 100% unban and lied to her, saying he’s making a few money and such.

The unban failed, he refunded only $800, he says he didn’t refund the rest cuz she didn’t pay for the other unban. Which is false. Convo below

SCREENSHOTS IS ALL OF THE CONVO HE CANT FAKE THIS

He doesn’t deserve a VIP member

7 Likes

TLDR: Never go off-site, and just join SWAPD already and save yourself from going bald. (Unless you’re @SWAPD)

10 Likes

Sorry to hear this but still don’t understand why people keep going off-site it will save you some fees but eventually chances of getting scammed are so high

3 Likes

Rest of the video screen record and screenshots

His excuse was he did an unban which wasn’t paid for ( not true ) that’s why he refunded only 800, he can’t provide a single screenshot because I provided the full convo. . He confirmed a full refund if he failed but I guess he was greedy. He also is saying an excuse like that he did the deal offsite so it’s okay for him to scam.

So does he DESERVE THE VIP? I think not

2 Likes

Hm the client isn’t on swapd so he thought she’s gullible and can get away with it but he’s luck was bad I guess but ur right never go offsite!

Could’ve better come to me :sob:

hopefully @Devani fix it with the client.

2 Likes

Hopefully

How do you know this Luke and @devani are the same person?

There are reports of swapd members being impersonated on Telegram with same usernames like this one

1 Like

He admitted himself I was in contact with him and admins

Understood

I am now awake I was sleeping

1. My client at the time came to me with two cases OFFSITE. Well call them Case A and Case B

I was paid upfront for Case A (not the full amount agreed upon) and I said you can pay me after for Case B and pay me the rest of the agreed upon at a later time. I gave a deal for Case B because there was two cases.

I unbanned Case B within 24 hour and asked for my payment regarding Case B. The client refused to pay me for Case B and I waited 1 month for pay. I refunded part of Case A (keep in mind there was only a deal for case B bc there was two cases) + kept the other amount because client did not pay me for Case B. The money rolled over and cover Case B as it should. Client was unaware I was going to roll over the funds until today, but this was the plan not a last minute statement.

Out of nowhere I receive spam messages from @PowerPuff to my phone number from and unknown email / phone. I didn’t know who it was until I saw this thread "I am going to expose you and calling me names (being very unprofessional) and making fun of what I look like.

I sent these cases to many people here on SWAPD and I am sure the cases ended up somewhere on telegram. If these were @PowerPuff clients they would have never asked me to do the unbans and had asked him. So they aren;'his clients it makes 0 sense. I am also not sure why he was messaging me offsite knowing who I was.

If my client didn’t pay me for a case OFFSITE, then I reserve the right to roll any funds they have provided to me to cover that case.

I have never scammed anyone and I do good business on and offsite.

I am also not even sure why @PowerPuff thinks its ok to spam my phone from an unknown number and make a community post about something that never even involved him. I didn’t even know who was making this thread until it went live as I had messaged @Alpha and @Brant about.

This is my full statement + this has nothing to do with any people on SWAPD (powerpuff came out of nowhere and has nothing to do with him)

6 Likes

This is comedy :sob:

4 Likes

I don’t know what’s funnier him calling me a nigga when he’s Arab and I’m not black

Or him calling me a Sloth :rofl: I tell him to call me $SLERF like the meme coin from this week

I would’ve preferred coconut monkey

2 Likes

Its Ramadan, Send me that OF model after ramadan, I can unban her :joy: Mode of payment needs to be decided? @Brant ( I hate your new username )

2 Likes

Why unban her, she didn’t pay me for another case ?

Thanks for bumping my thread, keep talking with no proof I shared all convo scammer

Shut up coconut monkey :monkey:

1 Like

That was Joke buddy, Btw if she did what you said then you look right to me on this case.

He isn’t sharing proof cuz he ain’t got none lmaooo

1 Like

She’s not going to ■■■■ you buddy :rofl::rofl: or give you a free OF link

still confused as how this involves you in any way :skull:

1 Like