★ Diamond Club Seller ★ Instagram & Facebook Unbans | Hacked account recovery | Verifications | Username Claims | 450+ Successful tickets on Swapd

@Masimas replied. Awaiting reply.

@Osanusan yes can help, but you need to verify your swapd account before we can proceed.
Send a message to @VERIFICATION

1 Like

I verified it now…may last 24 hours

1 Like

Alright, You can send me your case in DM.

1 Like

I can’t

Instagram Unban Prices ?

Check pm again @professorfacebook
Sent 2

Check your messages pls

Info for prices and instagram verification for athlete and public figure

Please send info for IG verification for public figure. Has current PR and more on daily.

Please shoot over the information for IG Verification for real musician with verified Spotify, Google Panel, and some press

@professorfacebook Please check ticket #1343301! I have important updates! Thank you!

Super fast service, unbanned in a matter of hours. would recommend to anyone! Thanks

Ticket# 4805936 Professor recover a sexually disabled account within 2 days, even though several people had tried for 5-6 months. I am going to start another service with him because of how impressed and happy I am with his service

@professorfacebook Can you please check your Messages been trying to get hold of you. Thanks

@professorfacebook chekc new request I sent

pm interested in username claim, have questions

Check ticket please.

This topic is now a paid featured listing! Good luck with sales!

[Ticket# 8513408] I am so happy with the work of professor, I’m ready to open 10 more tickets, no crazy prices, very high success rate and fast. he is very professional.

@professorfacebook check Messages