DIAMOND SELLER | Facebook & Instagram SERVICES FOR PUBLIC FIGURES: Verifications | Username Claims | Verified Username Changes | Unlock/Unbans | 2FA Problems | Account Merges [CHEAP & FAST] FB | IG

bump

Bump

Can you apply for verification who has Arabic articles ?

unfortunately not

PM me please

1 Like

@Hermes IS THE BEST. He actually got two IG accounts back for me in less than 1 hour!! SUPER FAST SERVICE and AMAZING PERSON!

1 Like

How much just for articles posted on sites? Not the verify

Check dm please

I’m interested in IG Verification .

please dm me back

1 Like

Seller is completely arrogant and unprofessional. He think he owns Swapd and talks like as if he’s the big boss. It really sucks to be him.

I hope everyone doesn’t get treated in this way. He’s full of negativity and sadness.

Cheers

Either you send cases with virtually no press or shitty press to which you say “Oh I have panel bro its eligible”

Then, after you waste my time on those, you ask me for discounts on my unbans because others are less expensive. And when I tell you those guys take 30d+ you suddenly tell me they do it for you guaranteed in 72hrs which is almost certainly a lie (as I can tell by their topic).
If you want to work with them at their price, fine. But don’t wast my time so you can bargain a few hundred bucks and tell me to ■■■■ off when I don’t agree with you.

Thanks for the bump

3 Likes

Hermes has always been nothing but professional from my experience with him

1 Like

Please check dm

1 Like

Interested :+1:

1 Like

Bump

Hey, do you sell World of Warcraft accounts?

2 Likes

Only runescape 3

Lame. Leaving 1-star feedback. You were very rude to me.

1 Like

@1999 please put @Swapd in his bed for his afternoon nap, I think he is tired

4 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: